Monday - Friday
We have inspired the industry with our award-winning cosmetics services since 2004. We embrace research and innovation - ceaselessly bringing advanced cosmeceutical technologies and ingredients into our creation.
Here, we take pride in our innovation, expertise, and excellence in creating the finest cosmetic formulas and packaging solutions for our clients. We partner with the world’s top leading cosmetics companies in providing fully integrated turnkey solutions. We value and respect individuality and personal initiative where all employees can develop, grow, and achieve their career goals.
- Responsible for full cycle accounting duties that include customer billing and vendor invoicing, month-end accrual & adjusting entries, GL account reconciliation, fixed assets continuity schedule, bank reconciliation, and month-end foreign currency revaluation.
- Reconcile month-end inventory sub-ledger with GL; analyze inventory valuation, PPV and investigate any unusual transactions; monitor inventory aging and follow up obsolete inventory with sales team.
- Review inter-company transactions with related companies; solve the variance and discrepancy if there’s any.
- Assist with preparation of monthly management reporting packages
- Perform preliminary review on financial statements and investigate any exceptional situations and resolve the issues
- Analyze and compare financial results to history data and budget targets.
- Participate in year-end closing, prepare year end external audit schedules, and respond to various queries and requests from external auditors.
- Ensure HST/GST filling and remittance on a monthly basis.
- Support annual corporate tax filing working schedules, provide related information to external tax consulting firm
- Prepare annual budgeting and projection based on actual data and business assumptions.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Completion of a bachelor degree with a major in finance or accounting
- Accounting designation is preferred, but not required
- 3+ years’ experiences in General Accounting
- SAP experience is preferred
- Manufacturing experience and costing experience are preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Application (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Detail-oriented and result-oriented